2016年9月14日星期三

Blade and Soul dungeons

Maybe because the moment you get to 45 you can't do anything, can't kill anything, can't afford anything can't even survive the dungeons you need without paying real money to afford all the ingame stuff you need. That's just my opinion from my experience if you don't like it don't comment simple.

 Is there anyway you guy can fix afk Whirlwin pvp ppl? Can't win if your group have 2-3 afk. I sadly still pay but haven't been able to play, Blade and Soul Gold I been taking care of my mom who got sick. But on my free time I still play. I hope she gets better soon. sooo the ruby is only for donators.... no way one can do it w/o the extra spin... paying now will give u more ap... sucks! sooo the ruby is only for donators.... no way one can do it w/o the extra spin... paying now will give u more ap... sucks!

Ho'o Pedro yes and no, since u need to complete 3 rounds to get it, that wont happen with only 2 spins so the only ones who has a chance to get it are the premiun accounts. Buy Blade and Soul Gold If u wanna the extra AP u need to donate. Without Premium you’ll still be able roll normally, receive the rewards you land on, and receive a Token of Devotion for landing on or passing Start.

as far as i understood it only appears on passing start for no premiuns and u can only pass the start twice a month with the 2 regular spins no 3. Some how Ncsoft alway seems to put a bad RNG so I'm guessing each time u spin it will miraculously go to 1 or 2 more times then b4 .

没有评论:

发表评论