2016年1月26日星期二

Blade & Soul game playing

Also, while I'm writing this I might as well include this: Please take a look at the Wardrobe feature and fix it whenever possible. So many obtainable costumes are missing from it, and whenever we obtain one of those, we can't wardrobe it due to it not existing within the wardrobe. Much appreciated!

This game has great potential, but even when I am able to log in it'll crash 20 min. in usually when I'm in combat & I'll be dead when I log back in, if I can log back in.

  ONE QUESTION? currency exchange feature its working? found lots of articles about it but none says how to unlock it. fount on a forum someone saying Blade & Soul Gold it wasnt working some days ago. when will it work again? And keep up the amazing work . Yay! I was always suggesting this every time i receive the survey in game smile emoticon BSH and Mushin Tower here I come!  Wow reading all of this about chat spam, and SOME server issues I think I'll wait 6 months to play. I'm still happy in FFXIV. Gonna give them time to get things together.

I don't understand this level 50 business? cheap Blade & Soul Gold Will we be able to level up to level 50. Or will the extra 5 levels be something else? It doesn't entirely make sense. I believe its HM5 like the lvl 50 cap that is up to HM20. Will likely be updated in the next couple of months to be lvl 50 with HM20.The HM5 they say will unlock additional 5 skill points which makes sense.

没有评论:

发表评论