2015年11月6日星期五

the Killing of comrade Sumharon

I am Brazilian, I have a very bad English, and I am leveling alone. If you really want to play, you can. I know how to use the internet, I tried even youtube tutorials and not only in help. But you don't need to spend hours on google searching about the quests. In a quick search you can find links to guides, even in Aion's forum. (Meliran's guide is there Aion Gold). Like I said, you just need to want.However, what I meant to say is that it's not fair you put the blame on the game. New people can see your comments and believe that the game is hard, that's impossible. And that's not true.

Katy Helen I'm using the blog now, and I found a bit of help. Besides that, i have like the Killing of comrade Sumharon and I cannot do it...i have tried with pet even, i'm level 19 now. I don't know what else. Besides why are there so many quest when you actually need to play less? like everyone in ame has a quest or 2...how can u know from where to choose? There are many quests so you can choose what you want. If you want to level up, for example, will do quests that give more XP. If you want kinah, will do quests that give more kinah. Usually the best quests are the dark blue and yellow.

I don't know very well it works for Asmos, because I play with Elyos. But if the mob is a boss and around him there are other mobs, what you need to do is clean the area outside and then give hits on the cheap Aion Kinah boss while running for the area clean. Other mobs are going to follow you and you can kill the boss easily. If this doesn't work out, try to do other quests that let you one or two lvls above the mobs that want to kill and then it will be easy to kill them.

没有评论:

发表评论