2015年10月19日星期一

Heart of Maguuma and Masteries

I know that lol, but the people I have talked to in game said that they won't even play HOT when it comes out, because they will be busy with the Halloween event. Warm Service to Buy GW2 Gold and legendary weapons with Most Secure and Instant delivery (5-15Mins) guarantee in PVPOK.COM,PVPOK.Com is a professional, open and worldwide platform.  RIP to my work and social life for the next several months ! I am taking mosquito repellent in the Jungle ,the bugs are big in there. why buy Heart of Thorns for the same price..as anyone who didn't buy Guild Wars 2? So now i pay twicw. When you buy Heart of Thorns you need the basic game Guild wars 2. So you get that for free with Heart of Thorns. So people who bought Guild Wars 2 pay in fact 2x.

 no, they payed for 3 full years of playing gw2:) and now the pay for the xpansion. New players will never experience so many things that happened over the last years... albert your head is empty and you're a generic simpleton, that's my opinion. Emily Schuhmann unless you just started playing recently? like, anytime within that three years? I have a dumb question...will it be super fun for PvE players, too? PvE get more new stuff then PvP players. Because Capture point PVP... You can only do GW2 Gold so much with that. So I'll take that as a "yes" then? tongue emoticon (I'm being jokingly sarcastic). Well, if they take it back to BWE2 level of difficulty, and they said that they should...it would be plenty of fun grin emoticon Even running around in open world was quite challenging...seeing people finally die under champions atks is fairly satisfying, lol.

 Just saying. But if you kept up to date with the info you would know cos each player to their own. Will the original game still work without the expansion, without any in-game limitations as advertisement for HoT? The maguuma was my favourite place in Prophecies and EotN, so much incredible lore, I can't WAIT to find out how things have changed (or not!) also I have a great need to see magus falls again... heart emoticon . I come from the future. The future says release it tomorrow, instead of a week from now. Recently started a prophecies Olay through, really hope to see more familiar places and explorable areas in tyria!

没有评论:

发表评论