2015年10月23日星期五

because of the Guild Wars 2 BETA

Bought one for my brother, and we are hyped to rock Heart of Thorns together! Dear Guild wars! i purchased the original GW2 and HOT-i got 6 character slots with the original game!-How about giving at least 3 or 4 more with HOT and allowing a second toon a full bank with purchasable expansions!-I love the game and like to keep trying different toons and combos!-for Guild Wars 2 Gold my money i have invested-this would be a Great addition!-the bank is needed for all the crafting mats u need to collect.

Got mines on the 3rd of this month now we play the waiting game . And here I am sitting hours away from home at one of my stores and won't be home until late TOMORROW! the world of IT. Already bought it. Can you guys tell us how big the file we have to download will be? I am hoping that most of it will have already been downloaded because of the BETA, but then again i could be wrong.  There have been a few huge file updates over the last couole of weeks. I hope some of that was prep for the launch. DL'ing GW2 at launch was soooooo long and I had a 40meg broadband connection. They are doing that stream client where some of the game will be playable while downloading.

10:30am 23rd for me, (aussie time) How much more is the Cheap GW2 Gold wait? I am in Tasmania and it goes live at 6:01pm for me. Western Aus is 3:01pm.  i know that ,just want some dev response, I guess it's always possible they optimized in other ways. If you have not pre-purchased Heart of Thorns yet, I suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself why? Because if rather avoid the lag fest that is all mmo expansions for the first week.

ugh the down side of working overnights ill be at work as the game launches (sad face frown emoticon ) i arrived drunk expecting HoT release , but its only in 4hours, now i can only play "not drunk" guild wars , so im sad ;__; I am still waiting to see how it turns out but I am hoping its a great addition to the game. That's the thing, as long as you are updated to the latest update, you are pre-loaded! There will just be a small update tonight to unlock the area but Anet has been adding sections to the game with patches over the last few weeks.

没有评论:

发表评论