2015年8月26日星期三

Boanca- Good continue to play tera

Boanca- Good continue to play tera then. tongue emoticon I do not like Tera. NCsoft couldn't be any more vague about this promotion. Probably because they are in desperate need for a promotion with absolutely nothing to promote. Absolutely not! I don't want to lose my beautiful mane and my wonderful claws. That's the whole reason I chose Asmodian and it's what sets us apart and makes us what we are. Why would you change one of the most important parts of our history? We're all very proud of our manes and claws, don't take them away. In fact I want to see the manes and claws on the rest of the skins. I hate how most of the skins remove them.
buy Aion gold
please tell server aion 4.8 Aion Kinah no aion phillippines why ...!  idk why people are thinking it's a new race. it just looks like a promotional video that was really entirely too short and had no meaning. The scheduled maintenance for Wednesday, August 18, 2015 will start at 5:30 AM Central. New Event !!!!! you buy items on BCM , and when u open it u get nothing . 18'th is tuesday,, wednesday is 19'th.

You missed the HACKER part...any progress ??? the ar telling just all the time (working on the problem) . Dunno why QQ so much, have u ever seen an online game wt no hackers? They do wat they can but it will never stop. Just deal wt it. yes Valesca ... I did see a minimum off goldsellers/bots/hackers till the moment it got free-to-play ....

没有评论:

发表评论