2015年5月18日星期一

DFO F.Slayer class level guide

F Slayer had been on chinese server since.... 2013?& cheap DFO Gold; I have no idea but we should have F.Slayer cause this game is global and I know it is in Beta but DFO should let us know these things.

I was so hyped about this game, spent 3 days to decide I want to play f.slayer, I was really hyped about playing her, in the end she wasn't included and to add insult to injury we got the Knight at OBT2, who came buy DFO gold after f.slayer. I was really disappointed. I know the feels but do not worry we WILL get F.Slayer eventually so be patient and rack up the materials needed for when you do make your F.Slayer smile emoticon.I had to make the switch to katanas because of it. Whenever real avas come back ill return to the zan life.  So ask for permanent Derange! Zerks gather and demand it! Permanent deranged seems really risky because you lose a lot of armor when using deranged. So? We constantly cast Derange to keep our power up anyway. So what difference would a perma derange do other than we cast it less? This man has my vote. Please make this their second awakening, I would die a happy man.

Fair enough. But if you're going to be so realistic and serious about it, then it makes one wonder about your level of imagination or tolerance of fun. You're often, if not always, WAY too serious. You really need to loosen up a little more.

Sure, ninja's aren't really the way they are portrayed in anime and video games, but so what? It's just a game or anime. You don't need to be so overly serious or realistic about it.

没有评论:

发表评论