2015年3月26日星期四

GL finding a good helper to play FFXIV

Sorry I'm not on your server but I'm sure someone from Shiva will read this
GG is in fact Good Game but mostly used in a sarcastic way when someone doesnt do/know the mechanic and misses to do it right.
"ig" is simply "in-game" where you oppe "rl" to aka "real life"
With nfc I cannot help you never heard/read this abbreviation :/

GL finding a good helper for FFXIV Gil.

First off, Welcome

I'm not on your server either, but the best you can do is probably post in your Servers' subforum.
You'll have an easier time finding a tutor (Unless you don't mind switching servers, I won't mind to help you out. My info is next to my Portrait <- )
If you have specific issues you can always post them here and we can help and advise you.

In regards to the abbreviations:
GG = Good Game / Good group. Like Werhusky says though it sometimes gets used sarcastically.
IG = In game
NFC = No F-ing Clue

Really? I say that alot every time a group finished a fate, and duties. XD
Also that must of mean i wasn't doing the duty properly, how do you know what to do exactly in duty finder?
Thanks for the good luck and translating abbreviations.

没有评论:

发表评论