2013年7月16日星期二

Players from Outside the Battle Group


WOW for WoW!  That must've been one great gathering. Cheapest WoW accounts Congratulations to Thorgrun and his guild for organizing such a complicated event and making it one big party!   :-)
OK, now do we have someone on the Alliance side that can do the same?  I know there is.  There has to be.  Mr_Killik, you know some powerful people.  Drakenfyre, you have awesome connections.  JeffLaBowski is the most resourceful GM I know, in this or any other realm. 
 I want to echo Thorgrun's point in the article about GMs being cooperative and promoting this effort. Hats off to you all! You made our jobs so much easier by being available and questioning logistics to the nth degree.

Big Grats for this its nice to see a get together in a world of automated lfg. WoW accounts for sale Wish I could have been there, If you do one in the fall I will be there. Not sure how RP works though? Anyway I tip my hat to you guys for puting this together. How did you guys do the sign up for proplr outside of your battle group? Forums, third party site?

Roleplay is awesome! I just joined up for an RP guild on Ravenholdt. I love it. So engaging, and the guild is such a wonderful group! I'm new to roleplaying, and they're so understanding and awesome. I'd recommend giving it a try.
The 2013 Fall Kosh'harg will be held on Sunday Sept 22nd.  

Players from outside the battle group - along with all others - will have the opportunity to sign up to participate. World of Warcraft accounts  If your BattleTag is shared with the organizers you'll be invited to the Raid group which will phase you to the host server.



没有评论:

发表评论