2013年7月5日星期五

I hope new Runescape 3 release has a more updated HTML5 version

Several rs pages are completely unresponsive for me in chrome. such as solomon's store and the html5 beta. Unless this is fixed when rs3 is released i won't be able to play it as it's exclusive to chrome. I've tried looking on tech support forums but they won't opn, and i am VERY FRUSTRATED.I think plot holes will be filled in by Jagex saying that today's problems have been solved by an anonymous adventurer who went into retirement. I hope the release has a more updated HTML5 version so that players will actually be able to play with  runescape accounts for sale the new graphics. Right now the HTML5 beta is unplayable for me as well as many other players.

Well the only thing i can say there is level up buy runescape accounts combat and do world wakes. I mean Jagex specifically lowered the requirements to it to make it more accessible to more players. I'm so excited! RS3 comes out just as I go into a 4 month hiatus for my combat engineers course. Literally, the day it releases, I'm on course. i realy hope i can participate in the battle for lumbridge cause we'll be on holyday than so i hope i can still play it in the beginning of august. For those of us that refuse to download Google chrome, the release date is of no concern. Way to go Jagex, force another third of the community out of the game.

没有评论:

发表评论