2013年6月27日星期四

Second Life Comes to WoW

When i started reading this my first thought was "second life comes to wow". Cheapest WoW accounts so it was interesting to see the DJ claim she's never even been in second life. 
Might be something for her to look at though. 
I'm on that server, but with my alliance alts, so even if I could go I'd be unable to speak to anyone. I stayed on PvE servers horde side because when I went looking the places I checked were too concentrated on blood elves and I felt I'd be on full servers that were empty outside of silvermoon inns.. WoW accounts for sale. ;-)
 Our afterparty dj attends the club each week on one of her alliance characters throughout the whole party.  Our Dubstep/DnB dj, Aulu, is also alliance.  Whilst horde does tend to provide the better experience, there are still usually people to have fun with ally-side!
The event started out Horde-only over 2 years ago, then became a "Horde on Friday, Alliance on Saturday" event soon afterward.  When Trixxiz tried to hold both halves on the same day, it became more Horde-leaning simply because the Horde one was always the larger event, resulting in people who were Ally-only to exploit the game to attend (by dying just outside the Filthy Animal and resurrecting on the other side of the wall out of reach of the Sunreavers), which in turn resulted in the Alliance event becoming empty.

We were worried about Blizz taking issue with the exploits, so we've been at neutral venues since then, but most people who used to attend the old separate events with factional alts still prefer to attend the current event as Horde, hence the Horde attendance bias.  Unfortunately, World of Warcraft accounts this has the effect of sometimes discouraging Alliance from attending at all.  So every other week, I log onto my Alliance DJ (Amylin) and shout out club announcements with her for the Alliance to hear.

没有评论:

发表评论