2013年6月19日星期三

enjoy RS journey competition


Argentina was my Spanish friend's guess, so we can call this even :)
.
We liked your video- very much from the heart. Maybe we spent too much time arguing about where you were from to fully appreciate it. Hope to see you in-game, and good luck!

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for giving me the chance to make the final cut, and even though I probably won't win it's been fun and I'm glad I'm part of this competition top 10ers. Best of luck to everyone else!!the picture didnt show up because i didnt have "allow embedding" i have clicked allow, thankyou

someone commented on my vid that I qualified cheap runescape accounts, and I didn't know how to check lol. I hope everyone likes my video entry! :)

(though, I kinda think the voting system is unfair. id prefer they put the poll on the rs page than whomever has the most 'likes' because some people don't have youtube accs therefore cant vote, the youtubers can remove the likes/dislikes function from their video, its more accessible for rs players, and the rs youtube channel actually liked one of the top 10 thus getting more views and likes)

I think I was the someone lol, and I kinda agree with you  selling runescape accounts on the voting system as it may be a bit unfair.
I really can't believe the support I'm getting!!! Thank you so much and your video was great too. It's too bad it didn't make it to the list but I still think it was great!!

It seems Jagex wanted to creep on our faces after all; but you are welcome. :P

There were great entries, but I liked yours the best. The editing was fresh.

Best of luck, Controk8. Thank you so much, and the editing was actually what I was most worried about. I've learnt how to edit this video in an hour (my first attempt at a video and editing!) and took me like 2-3 days to finish rs gold for sale editing, so I'm happy I'm getting good reactions to the editing.

没有评论:

发表评论