2013年6月27日星期四

Complain About PvP Power Scaling for Healers

I would complain about pvp power scaling for healers (healers get much less +healing per pvp power than dps get +dmg) but even if I did 100% more healing there would be times I or my teammates would die Where to sell World of Warcraft accounts  because the burst is so insane I can't get a single heal off so it's kind of a moot point.
“The increase to PvP power most benefits melee DPS, as again, they are the classes most affected by weapon stats.”

I don't know how you draw that conclusion, Olivia. PvP Power doesn't buff weapon stats — it buffs overall damage by a percentage. A 10% buff to PvP power will affect a warlock casting a 100k chaos bolt just as it would affect a warrior hitting a 100k heroic strike: it makes them both hit for 110k.
I play PvP in two MMOs:

- Legends PvP in DCUO. It uses (reasonably) balanced pre-made characters that can't be upgraded in any way. Everyone is in a more or less level playing field.

- GW2's Structured PvP. It bumps every character to max level with all skills unlocked and a full set of the best PvP-only gear, with alternative PvP gear being offered for free. Everyone is in a more or less playing field, and a player can go from rolling a new character of whichever class he wants to try his hand in competitive PvP to actually playing with that character in GW2's equivalent to Arenas in a matter of minutes.


I'm only going to try WoW's PvP the day it can match that kind of level playing field. I'm just not interested in a game where grind is actually a factor in winning, where to buy WoW accounts at least for PvP.

没有评论:

发表评论