2013年6月15日星期六

A Random Queue for Previous Tiers in the LFR



I think what they really need is a random queue for previous tiers in the LFR. World of Warcraft accounts for sell Waiting around for 40+ minutes just for some damn sigils is deeply irritating when I'm fairly sure not many people spread over all 5 raids give a damn which one they end up in as long as they get their sigils/valour/alt upgrade and it would be a lot faster if we were all in the same queue.
I tend to use the long LFR ques as time to get my weekly valor cap. World of Warcraft gold. I normally que a scenario and a dungeon at the same time as my LFR. The scenario lasts long enough to cover the dungeon que time and the dungeon just about covers the LFR que time.. If i'm still waiting for LFR after I do the dungeon I do my tillers or some other time filling activity.
If you start from beginning of the expansion and try to do EVERY step to get this Legendary weapon at the end.  From beginning to end.  It is the longest, hardest grind to get a Legendary.  The only other that comes close is Thunderfury. But that only had a few steps with only 2 drops that required luck.  Everything else required money and/or a good guild.
"legendaries should be hard to get, should require months of work, and should not have catch-up systems. That doing all those things makes them less legendary"
You resumed it pretty well right there.
And to be clear, I'm not against the change. But the "legendary" feeling is completely lost with it. It's just orange epics.
There was nothing "legendary" about it in the first place, like any of the legendary weapons in WoW. Just a mix of stuff you were going to do anyway and hellish grinding you'd never do if there wasn't an orange tag involved.

没有评论:

发表评论