2012年12月25日星期二

Which game is better?



I have been a fan of World of Warcraft for long years. And I just involved in the game of Runescape for 3 months. Because this game has not been imported in China, I was just recommended to play the game from an American friend. I am lucky to get involved in such a game.

Once I logged in my cheap runescape accounts, I was totally absorbed. I was once be attracted in the world WOW, but this is the first time I use the word “absorbed” to describe a game. 

Of course, they are both fantastic games. But I think I like Runescape more than World of Warcraft. If I have to choose a better one from them, I will choose RS without hesitation. Runescape is better than World of Warcraft.

WOW is great in deed. Especially WOW has the legendary story, the beautiful site and the painting world. In every technical point, it is very close to “perfect”. But after several years play, you will find playing this game is just as boring as real life. Always leveling up your wow account, Choose PVP or PVE. As same as getting up, eating lunch, going back to work....Maybe the creation of the game designers just called it a day. Playing the game is just like long-term marriage, kind of seven years itch.

Since I found the game RS and play it. I think it is quite different and funny. In WOW,
Complete task is too easy and boring. But I am kind of fond of the task in RS. In WOW, I hate PVE and PVP both. Because PVE is just funny at the beginning and becomes boring in the last days. In PVP, I am a dumb and loser. Is it possible that a loser would like the game he lost? But in Runescape, I have more options, directions and runescape accounts for sale. I can focus on something different, such as cooking or woodcutting. They are just so cool in game. If I have more money, I would like to buy a house. And I can date with other female players in my own roon. Colling like heaven, this is more than game, it is kind of lifestyle.

I think as a game, it should be fun at least. If it can give you more choice and options to choose, that is a better game. If the game involved a lot of imaginations and is creating all the time, that will be a great game.

Hamlet is different in every audience eyes. I am looking for your ideas about the two games. Enjoy your time with Farmer100 help!

没有评论:

发表评论